At NERCI we help place community members ("clients") into jobs ("partners"), including second chance opportunities.
If you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. If you teach a man to fish you feed him for a lifetime!
How it works
We assist our clients with:
- letter writing and resume writing through our Life Skill Classes
- introduce who the matching partners are and job opportunities they have, rates and requirements
- help complete the partners application forms (paper and/or online)
- set up the interviews between the partner and client
- update clients on progress
- practical advise to clients on keeping their job and promoting their careers
We strongly advise our clients to join our "Keys to Success".
Need a job? Get hold of us through our "Contacts us" page to schedule an appointment.
We assist our partners by:
- prescreening clients to ensure compatibility of skills and backgrounds
- eliminating the administrative time taken to process a new candidate
- single point of contact between candidates and partners
- reducing the cost of hiring a new employee - we ask successful employers donates $100 after 3 months of employment.
We are looking for more partners able to work with us on this. Need a employee? Get hold of us through our "Contacts us" page to discuss your needs.
- Employ our own internal job placement specialist to ensure consistent service
- Promote our program and our partners to the community
- Streamline processes and procedures
- Build online web interaction
- Improve our Life Skills Classes